The Energy Save Initiative
Terms & Conditions
*American Installations will never share referral contact information with another company/organization, and contact information will be used solely to contact referrals to offer energy efficiency services/energy assessments.
*American Installations will respect the wishes of any referral contact who expresses a request not to be contacted again, and we will place the individual on our Do Not Call list, so they are not called again by us.
Terms and Conditions
American Installations’ Energy Save Initiative rewards will be awarded in accordance to the following Terms and Conditions:
· American Installations established the Energy Save Initiative to promote, by customer referrals, the underutilized benefits of Massachusetts state utility sponsored energy saving programs that are designed to reduce energy consumption and lead to monthly savings on utility costs. Accordingly, the Energy Save Initiative and its benefits and credits will terminate in the event that the qualifying Massachusetts state utility sponsored programs are discontinued.
· In order to participate in the Energy Save Initiative, a participant must be eighteen (18) years or older and must be enrolled by American Installations as an approved “Program Participant.” Customer referrals received prior to participant’s information being on file with American Installations will not be eligible toward reward credits in the Energy Save Initiative.
· Reward credits under this program are based on successful customer referrals provided by the Program Participant. Each successful customer referral will earn one Energy Save Initiative rewards credit for the Program Participant, which will be awarded after a successful customer referral occurs.
· A successful customer referral occurs when:
1. The Program Participant introduces a new customer to American Installations or, if the customer is not new to American Installations, the customer has never received benefits from any Massachusetts utility sponsored energy saving programs through American Installations.
2. The referred customer contacts American Installations by phone and during the initial contact with American Installations, the referred customer indicates who they were referred by so American Installations can attribute the referral to the proper Program Participant; and
3. The referred customer is eligible for and takes advantage of a Massachusetts utility sponsored energy saving program through American Installations.
· When a Program Participant obtains five (5) Energy Save Initiative reward credits, American Installations will issue $100.00 to the Program Participant. Additionally, for every five (5) Energy Save Initiative reward credits a Program Participant obtains after the initial five (5) reward credits, American Installations will issue $100.00 to the Program Participant.
· Program reward payouts that exceed $600.00 in a calendar year may have tax implications and may require additional information from the Program Participant.
· Payments issued under the Energy Save Initiative are paid out to Program Participants once per month.
· American Installations reserves the right to reject a referral at any time and for any reason. American Installations also reserves the right to determine for any reason whether it will provide products or services to the referred customer. In the event that a referred customer is referred by two or more Program Participants, American Installations reserves the right to determine which Program Participant will be issued the reward credit for the successful customer referral.
· The Terms and Conditions of the Energy Save Initiative may be altered or updated periodically, and the Energy Save Initiative may be altered or terminated at any time and at the sole discretion of American Installations.
*American Installations operates under the constraints of utility sponsored energy saving programs. American Installation’s participation in utility sponsored programs and partner affiliations is subject to change at any time without notice. Energy saving benefits and customer eligibility is at the sole discretion of associated utility companies. In no event shall American Installations have any liability for, or obligations to provide any benefits or services to any person unless such benefits are expressly permitted, provided, and reimbursed pursuant to the utility sponsored programs. Check with American Installations as to availability of particular programs.
Take Me Back:
Quickly Request More Info Today